Heroes - Wartune Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for the members of the Wartune Guild known as Heroes.

Astral Guides

Halenbane
    Halenbane
    GuildMaster
    GuildMaster

Astral Guides Empty Astral Guides

Post  Halenbane Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:38 am

In a reply to this post, give your tips and tricks for getting the most out of Astrals and the money you spend on them. No one answer is the right answer for each player/class. It depends on your play style, if you prefer more PVE or PVP, and a ton of other things as well.
    Halenbane
    Halenbane
    GuildMaster
    GuildMaster

Astral Guides Empty Spending Smart with Astrals

Post  Halenbane Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:43 am

Astrals can play a big part for your character. I feel along with contribution for guild skills, spending your money on Astrals should be a part of your game play moving forward.

The easiest way to get a lot of chances at Astrals, is to sell your greens and greys, keep your blues. Use these blues to feed the purple
    or yellow/orange Astrals that you plan on using. If you get purples or
    above that you know you will never use, also feed those into your final Astrals.

I recommend having a pdef Astral no matter what class you are, only because us archers are a pain Very Happy

This is just a small intro into other tips that will follow about Astrals more specific to each class. I encourage all members that would like to, write your opinion on Astrals and what has worked for you.

-Halenbane

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm